Join Us Today!
Welcome to the Oklahoma State Medical Association! The OSMA is the only statewide organization representing all Oklahoma MDs and DOs.
We connect over 4,000 Oklahoma physicians and medical students with the goals to help physicians practice medicine better and enhance healthcare for all Oklahomans. We are unified with our county medical societies - so you join your county and state association as an OSMA member for even more benefits!
Join the Oklahoma State Medical Association online or download an application.
Do you practice in Oklahoma or Tulsa County?
Oklahoma County physician: You can join directly the Oklahoma County Medical Society (OCMS) website.
Tulsa County physician: You can join directly through the Tulsa County Medical Society (TCMS) website.
Current member needing to renew your dues? Log into your profile and select the Renew Dues button.
What has the OSMA done for physicians lately?
- Defeated expansion of non-physician scope of practice
- Provided over 150 hours of the state’s highest-rated CME, for free or at member-discounted prices
- Fought for you and gave you a voice at the Capitol through your lobby team
- Led the battle for medical liability reform
- Helped increase Medicaid provider reimbursement rates for the first time in 10 years
OSMA dues are $300. Additional county dues are required. Rural county prices range from $5 to $100. OK County is $280, bringing membership dues to $580. Tulsa County is $380, bringing membership dues to $680. This only applies to the active category.
||(OK MD/DO license and practicing 3+ yrs)
|| $300 (1st yr practice $150, 2nd yr practice $225)
||(currently active duty)
||(MD/DO w/ no OK license)
||(Non MD/DO physician for OSMA Health)
|| $100 ($25 each additional employee)