Physicians/Physician Facilities Can Now Order COVID-19 Vaccines Through the Oklahoma State Department of Health (OSDH)
To ensure that vaccine orders are placed properly and can be processed by the OSDH team, please read all of the information below as well as all of the documents attached. This information will guide you in placing an order and staying compliant within the CDC guidelines that were listed in the enrollment.
- THE OSDH WILL NOT SHIP VACCINES TO ANY ENROLLED PROVIDERS AUTOMATICALLY
- ALL PROVIDERS NEED TO PLACE ORDERS IN OSIIS FOR FIRST AND SECOND DOSES
Vaccine Ordering Process
- This facility/office can place a COVID-19 vaccine order in OSIIS. If you cannot access OSIIS, please email OSIISHELP@health.ok.gov.
- All steps needed to place an order: https://vimeo.com/528424790
- Providers can place orders on Thursday, Friday, and Monday. The cutoff date/time is still Monday at 5 pm each week.
- Providers are required to reconcile and order vaccines only once during the ordering time frame: Thursday, Friday, or Monday. Reconciliation and order must be closed/submitted on the same day.
- Place separate orders for each vaccine supplier. One for Moderna (min order 100 doses), one for Pfizer (min order 450 doses) and one for Janssen (min order 100 doses) as needed.
- Providers can order as much or as little as they need. If they need less than min order quantity, they still must order min quantity in OSIIS and add a comment with the actual amount needed.
- The cut off for providers to request any changes/cancellation to orders is Tuesday, 1pm.
- To request a change, a provider should email to OSDH VaccineHelp <VaccineHelp@health.ok.gov>
- All provider orders in OSIIS will be rejected on Tuesday with a note that County Health Department (CHD) will fulfill the order and will get in touch with them via email or phone.
- CHDs will deliver vaccines to providers on the same or the following week.
- Read about the full process here.
(If your facility indicated that another facility would be ordering COVID- 19 Vaccine for you in your enrollment, then that facility would follow the process above and then transfer the vaccine to your facility)
OSIIS Tip Sheets
CONTACT: Immunization Services | Oklahoma State Department of Health
Immunize@health.ok.gov | (405) 426-8580