OCMS Leadership Academy Taking Applications from all OSMA Members
The Oklahoma County Medical Society (OCMS) Physician Leadership Academy targets current and future physician leaders. Their curriculum is designed by physicians to equip, educate, and empower physicians as they take on increasing leadership and administrative responsibility. Our alumni have become enterprise-wide leaders. Our goal is to develop leadership skills so that physicians may advance their careers, bolster the physician community, and improve health care in Oklahoma. The training is at no cost to the physician. We invite you to explore our program, open to all.
- Session I: Saturday, Aug. 27, 2022 – In-Person. Tentative time: 8:30-11:30 a.m.
- Session II: Saturday, Oct. 1, 2022 – Virtual. Tentative Time: 8:30-10:30 a.m.
- Session III: Saturday, Oct. 29, 2022 – In-Person. Tentative time: 8:30-11:30 a.m.
- Session IV: Saturday, Dec. 10, 2022 – Virtual. Tentative Time: 8:30-10:30 a.m.
- Session V: Saturday, Jan. 21, 2023 – In-Person. Tentative time: 8:30-11:30 a.m.
- Class Graduation & Recognition: Friday, Feb. 3, 2023, the OCMS Inaugural Celebration
Apply online here: Physicians Leadership Academy | Oklahoma County Medical Society